Hello, I'm Mere and I write short stories :) Hopefully you enjoy them!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Intro

Right now I have many different stories going on, at the beginning on each post I will let y'all know how they are going and what will be posted next :) Like I said, at the beginning on each post will be a quick few sentences just about how my writing is going, then it will get into the story. If it's the first part of a story, I will have a few sentence summary of the story, so if you don't like the summary you don't have to bother yourself with reading it! All of my stories will be different lengths, right now I have a few short ones that will only take a few posts, and some that are barely started but I know will become super long in time :) So, most stories are from prompts I've found at different websites, including http://teengirlsthatwrite.wordpress.com/ http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/25/10-story-starters-to-get-ya-goin.aspx?cp=all http://www.creative-writing-now.com/short-story-ideas.html, an ebook I got for free, and many more sites! Again, if the prompt isn't mine, I will state in the introduction to my post where I got it from :) Feel free to comment any questions or feedback you may have, but most of all, enjoy my stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment